Service StabiliTrak Light
There's an issue in many GM vehicles where the Service StabiliTrak warning light will turn on and off. Not only does this mean the stability control system isn't working, but some owners say it comes along with reduced engine power and a je…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Electrical Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2013 XTS battery drains 5 (100%)
- 2006 STS battery drains after car is shut off 5 (100%)
- 2010 SRX rear hatch will not open 3 (60%)
- 2008 DTS faulty fuel pump relay overheats to the point of melting 2 (40%)
- 2008 CTS center console blacked out 2 (40%)
- 2002 Escalade electrical short that is undetectable 2 (40%)
- 2013 XTS loses power randomly 2 (40%)