Delaminated CUE Screens
The CUE infotainment system found in most 2013-2018 Cadillac vehicles has a screen with major design and installation flaws resulting in bubbles, cracks, and an unresponsive interface.Continue reading article "Delaminated CUE Screens"
Service StabiliTrak Light
There's an issue in many GM vehicles where the Service StabiliTrak warning light will turn on and off. Not only does this mean the stability control system isn't working, but some owners say it comes along with reduced engine power and a je…Continue reading article "Service StabiliTrak Light"
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- door handles break off easily in the 2007 Escalade
- moisture in lights, no head lights in the 2008 Escalade
- poor rims/tires lose air in the 2010 Escalade
- died while driving in the 2007 Escalade
- door handle broken in the 2008 Escalade