Cadillac Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Cadillac owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Cadillac have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Cadillac problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2010 Cadillac SRXwater in lights#1
- 2010 Cadillac SRXtiming belt failed#2
- 2006 Cadillac CTSbrake failure#3
- 2013 Cadillac XTSbrake light stopped working#4
- 2014 Cadillac CTScheck engine light on#5
- 2006 Cadillac CTSengine failure#6
- 2010 Cadillac SRXheadlights not working properly#7
- 2014 Cadillac CTSlights not working#8
- 2012 Cadillac SRXmoisture collecting in headlamp and light not working#9
- 2009 Cadillac CTSpaint and clear coat coming off#10